The relocation of your firm to 1525 Wilson Boulevard is very important to us! Please contact your Property Manager at least 72 hours in advance to coordinate your move.
To facilitate your move, we recommend that you review the following rules with your moving company prior to the day of your arrival:
- Move-ins or out of the building need to be scheduled for after 6:00 pm on weekdays, or on Saturday or Sunday.
- Any move-ins or outs after building hours, during holidays or on weekends must be attended by a Building Engineer at the tenants' expense.
Tenants are responsible for their moving company by:
- Scheduling arrivals and departures
- Supervising help
- Providing access to restrooms
- Making repairs to building damages and/or reimbursement for costs
- Removing all packing materials
- Requiring placement of rigid boarding over the pathway to and from the elevators and office.
- Protecting wall corners with shields
- Keeping elevators padded
- Using established service routes and access doors
- Prohibiting the use of the main lobby without special approval and preparation
- Assuring all dollies and conveyances of materials, supplies or equipment will be entered through the loading dock and transported via the service hallway to the freight elevator.
Moving Company Requirements
All moving companies must provide property management with a certificate of insurance (COI) as evidence of:
- Worker's Compensation Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
1525 Wilson Boulevard shall not be liable for injury or damages to any person or property involved as a result of tenant deliveries or move-ins.
Building Management will inspect your move-in route to your suite before and after you move. We suggest that your move coordinator attend the walkthrough.