1525 Wilson Boulevard wants to ensure you are kept in the know!
Tenant Center Access will allow you to:
- Submit & track Work Orders, Reservations and Certificates of Insurance. Note: Access to complete these options is based on the property’s app subscriptions and may not be available for all tenants.
- Customize notification options - receive information via email and/or text!
- View & manage your contact information.
- Sign up for notifications containing critical property information such as updated policies, security procedures, building closings, etc.!
- Receive alerts pertaining to the latest news about the surrounding area like weather and traffic conditions!
- Stay current and improve your involvement in crucial property initiatives like sustainability and preparedness campaigns!
- Learn more and take better advantage of the available amenities and affinity programs at your property!
Download the App!
How to submit a Service Request:
- Select Service Request - Request Service
- Click the circle, or choose from the drop down menu the service type you are requesting.
- Enter the location and a brief description relating to the request. Please enter any and all information that will assist management in locating and addressing the request.
How to submit a Reservation:
- Select Conference Room - Request Reservation
- Choose “Select” next to the room you would like to reserve.
- Enter the details of your reservation.
- Registered tenant Users have the ability to set personal communication preferences for receiving important property messaging.
- Preferences determine what information (amenity, emergency, sustainability, exclusive retail / restaurant offers, calendar events, etc.) users receive and how they get notifications (email, text, desktop, mobile, etc.)
- Preferences also allow users to determine message receipt by severity (low, medium and high level alerts).
Online Registration & Subscriptions:
- Email Notification
- Instant Alert
- Building Calendar
*Requires being logged into the Tenant Center.